Wednesday, February 8, 2012

LOTR SBG High Elves

The complete force:


We have a mini tournament this weekend at the local Games Workshop here in Brum. I've put together a 500 point High Elf force for the Lord of the Rings Strategy Battle Game, using the new Warband organization.



Glorfindel (Armour of Gondolin), 2 Spearmen with shield, 5 swordsmen with Elven blade:


 

Haldir (armour and Elf bow), 2 Galadhrim with Elf bow, 5 Galadhrim with Elven blade




 Gildor, 3 High Elves with Elven bow, and 3 High Elves with Elven blade:




I'm looking forward to the tourney, as this will be my first "competitive" event, but I'm going just for the fact that I get to play LOTR: SBG! Good times!

6 comments:

  1. Excellent work! Good luck for Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice elves!!
    (I just think that the flash for the pictures don't improve the quality of your painting work....)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice army of elves. Great painted figures!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your elves look great - I'm just working on some converted sword / shield elves for my army.
    Keep up the great work
    DMS
    http://www.thedeadmarsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete