Sunday, December 1, 2013

Zulu War continued

Further to my earlier post (http://brummyladsworldofpainting.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/zulu-war-project.html) I have been working on my Zulu War project in amongst all the other things I have been painting, and have a few units finished up. I had originally planned to have them based for Principles of War, but part way through decided to base them singly so I can use them for the Sword and the Flame, and will also be using them for Black Powder

Command units for BP:

 
 
 

Royal Artillery Gatling Gun and Naval Brigade Gardiner Gun:

 

Mounted Infantry and a Regiment of Infantry (probably the 80th):

 
 

I've also completed a couple of practice figures for a couple more regiments, namely the KRRC and the 91st Highlanders:

 

Lots more to come for this project, so watch this space! :-)

2 comments: