Thursday, July 24, 2014

Sumerians: Part 2

Hi all,

Following a previous post a couple of years back, 2012 in fact, I decided recently to get some of my outstanding figures painted up. From the original DBA army I put together, I still had a large number of figures left over from the 2 boxes of Hat 1:72 Sumerians I had bought. To think that for the princely sum of about £15 I can put together 2 whole armies for DBA, or a Division for Hail Caesar! Which is nice :-D

Anyway, here are the other figures painted up for your viewing delight:























These will be up for sale on Ebay at the weekend. Thanks for looking :-D

10 comments:

  1. Great Armies/figures and painting, the flocking of the bases look cool as well...excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, mate. But I'll never fathom how you can out so much work into your painting only to sell them on eBay! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers bud. It can be tough, but I have to realise I'm probably never going to use them. And having the extra money for more toys, i mean, to help pay for the wedding, is always nice! haha

      Delete
  3. Excellent, the chariot is really impressive, nice job on the bases too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet, you caught the asses well.

    ReplyDelete